VEDRENNE is a family group made up of French distilleries and liqueur producers that represent long-standing local traditions, and whose valuable expertise has been recognized with Living Heritage Company certification. Our mission is to preserve the best possible expression of the authentic flavors of France’s regions and to make them available to everyone.
french craft liqueurs
The group brings together iconic distilleries and brands with a rich past :
The group brings together iconic distilleries and brands with a rich past.
- VEDRENNE, established in 1923 in Nuits-Saint-Georges, specialising in blackcurrant liqueur (crème de cassis), and other high-quality fruit liqueurs and syrups.
- PAGÈS, created in 1859, in Puy-en-Velay in the Auvergne, famous for its plant-based liqueur : Verveine du Velay.
- SALERS, founded in 1885 in Corrèze, the oldest brand of gentian in the Massif Central.
- IZARRA, which means “star”, in the Basque language, is still made with the same 1906 recipe.
- BIRLOU, a liqueur that combines the flavour of apples and the mystery of chestnuts, is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
- NOYAU DE POISSY Distillery, established in 1698, the last historic distillery in the Paris region.
Excellence and unique french know-how
The proximity of Burgundy’s orchards enables us to select the best local varieties and to have fresh fruit picked when it is perfectly ripe.
Over the years, VEDRENNE has acquired and developed unique experience and expertise in the production of syrups, liqueurs and spirits. Our facilities, with modern equipment to macerate fruit without exposing them to air and light, enable us to create a wide range of products with exceptional flavour characteristics.