French craft Liquors
The group brings together iconic distilleries and brands with a rich past.
- VEDRENNE, established in 1923 in Nuits-Saint-Georges, specialising in blackcurrant liqueur (crème de cassis), and other high-quality fruit liqueurs and syrups.
- PAGÈS, created in 1859, in Puy-en-Velay in the Auvergne, famous for its herbal liqueur : Verveine du Velay.
- SALERS, founded in 1885 in Corrèze, the oldest brand of gentian in the Massif Central.
- IZARRA, which means “star”, in the Basque language, is still made with the same 1906 recipe.
- BIRLOU, a liqueur that combines the flavour of apples and the mystery of chestnuts, is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
- NOYAU DE POISSY Distillery, established in 1698, the last historic distillery in the Paris region.